A) Balloons inflation time
1. Foil balloons will be inflated 2 to 3 hours before delivery to check for leakage or manufacturer’s defects.
2. Latex balloons will be inflated 1 hour before delivery.
B) Balloons inflation capacity
All balloons will be inflated to a maximum of 95% of its capacity to allow for hot air expansion.
C) Balloons float time
1. Latex helium balloons
2. Foil helium balloons
Note: Balloons float time is based on approximation and varies with different environmental condition. We will not be held liable for under-performance or expectation.
D) Balloons packing style
– All helium inflated balloons will be packed in large plastic bags for easy transportation, reduce oxidation to preserve balloon original colour, as well as allow longer floating time .
– It is recommended to keep balloons in plastic bag till half hour before party time.
E) Refund policy
– Items sold are not exchangeable or refundable except defective items.
– Request for exchange must be made by phone within 1 hour of receipt for helium balloons and 24 hours for all others items.
– Party Wholesale Centre will replace the defective item if possible or do a voucher refund if defect is truly manufacturing fault.
F) Safety Instructions
– Do not breathe in helium from a balloon. Helium is non-toxic nor flammable, but breathing it may cause asphyxiation.
– Burst latex balloons may be a potential choking hazard for young children.
G) Un-inflated Balloon
– Party Wholesale highly recommend you purchase helium inflated balloons. For purchase of un-inflated balloon we will not be accountable as we cannot guarantee how customer store the balloon nor can we guarantee whether customer over-inflate balloons or not.
– We will ensure balloons are in good condition when they are mailed or delivered out.